Last update: 13.12.2021
Company General Terms of Service
1. You acknowledge and agree that, by clicking the checkbox or by accessing or using the site CRYPTEX.net (the “Site”), web services, data or third party data, you are indicating that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these General Terms. If you do not agree to these General Terms, then you have no right to access or use the site, web services, data or third party data.
2. If you accept or agree to these General Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these General Terms and, in case you have no representative rights then you as a natural person, will also be binded by these General Terms.
3. This website and its services are owned and managed by International Payment Service Provider Limited Liability Company with seat and registered address: irst Floor, First St. Vincent Bank Ltd Building, P. O Box 1574, James Street, Saint Vincent and Grenadines.
4. International Payment Service Provider Limited Liability Company reserves the right to change or modify these General Terms at any time and in its sole discretion. If International Payment Service Provider LLC makes changes to these General Terms, it will provide notice of such changes, such as by sending you a notification, providing notice through the Services, and/or updating the “Last updated” date at the top of these General Terms.
5. Your continued use of the Services will confirm your acceptance of the revised General Terms. If you do not agree to the amended General Terms, you must stop using the Services. We encourage you to frequently review the General Terms to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply to your access to, and use of, the services.
6. International Payment Service Provider LLC provides services that allow users (customers of the platform) to trade cryptocurrencies. International Payment Service Provider LLC doesn’t provide services to persons who are in direct or indirect connection with the United States, including but not limited to: American subjects – individuals, corporations, Liability Companys and other legal entities formed in accordance with the United States law; representatives of American citizens, agents, fiduciaries acting on behalf or in the interests of individuals and legal entities mentioned above. International Payment Service Provider LLC can deny the service for any customer, if this is contrary to company rules.
7. The User acknowledges and agrees that, when completing Trading Transactions, he/she is trading with other Users, and that International Payment Service Provider LLC acts only as an intermediary in such Transactions, not as counterparty to any trade.
8. By accessing or using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have not previously been suspended or removed from the Site.
9. You also represent and warrant that you will not be using this site for any illegal activity, including but not limited to illegal gambling, money laundering, fraud, blackmail, extortion, ransoming data or the financing of terrorism, or other violent activities.
10. Notwithstanding the foregoing, International Payment Service Provider LLC may not make the services, in whole or in part, available in every market, either in its sole discretion or due to legal or regulatory requirements, depending on the user’s location.
11. You understand and agree that if International Payment Service Provider LLC sends you an electronic communication but you do not receive it because your email address on file is incorrect or out of date, or because our email is blocked by your service provider or intercepted by your spam filter, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic communications, International Payment Service Provider LLC will be deemed to have provided the communication to you regardless.
V. USER CONDUCT AND OBLIGATIONS
12. In connection with your use of the services you shall not:
a. Violate or assist any party in violating any law, statute, ordinance, regulation or any rule of any self-regulatory or similar organization of which you are or are required to be a member through your use of the services;
b. Provide false information regarding any account registration.
VI. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
13. Unless otherwise noted, all materials including without limitation, logos, brand names, images, designs, photographs, video clips and written and other materials that appear as part of the Site are copyright, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property whether registered or unregistered ("Intellectual Property") owned, controlled or licensed by International Payment Service Provider LLC The Site as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress.
14. Nothing on the Site Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Intellectual Property displayed or used on the Site, without the prior written permission of the Intellectual Property owner.
15. The names and logos of International Payment Service Provider LLC may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Site, without prior, written permission from International Payment Service Provider LLC. International Payment Service Provider LLC prohibits use of any logo of International Payment Service Provider LLC or any of its affiliates as part of a link to or from any Site unless International Payment Service Provider LLC approves such link in advance and in writing.
16. Fair use of International Payment Service Provider LLC’s Intellectual Property requires proper acknowledgment. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the Intellectual Property of their respective owners.
VII. THIRD PARTY CONTENT
17. International Payment Service Provider LLC and its users may provide third party content on the Site and may provide links to web pages and content that are not owned or controlled by International Payment Service Provider LLC ("Third Party Content") as a service to those interested in this information.
18. International Payment Service Provider LLC does not control, endorse, or adopt any Third Party Content and makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding the Third Party Content, including but not limited to its accuracy or completeness.
19. You acknowledge and agree that International Payment Service Provider LLC is not responsible or liable in any manner for any Third Party Content and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content. You acknowledge that your use of such Third Party Content is at your own risk.
20. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, any third parties, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and such third
21. International Payment Service Provider LLC is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or promotions or as the result of the presence of such Third Party Content on the Site.
22. The Account and the services provided to a user are not transferable under any circumstance and shall be used only by the user.
23. International Payment Service Provider LLC shall have the right to transfer, assign, or sell all the rights, benefits, or obligations to any person and these General Terms shall continue to be in force and effect for the benefit of the successors and assigns of International Payment Service Provider LLC or its lenders, if any.
IX. TRADING TERMS
24. International Payment Service Provider LLC does not own or control any of the underlying software through which blockchain networks are formed and Tokens are created and transacted. In general,the underlying software for blockchain networks tends to be open source such that anyone can use, copy, modify, and distribute it.
25. By using the services, you acknowledge and agree that International Payment Service Provider LLC is not responsible for operation of the underlying software and networks that support Tokens and that International Payment Service Provider LLC makes no guarantee of functionality, security, or availability of such software and networks, that the underlying protocols are subject to sudden changes in operating rules and that such changes may materially affect the value, function, and/or even the name of the Tokens you store in your Account.
26. In case of a such changes, you agree that International Payment Service Provider LLC is not responsible may temporarily suspending of the services (with or without advance notice to you) and that International Payment Service Provider LLC is not responsible may, in its sole discretion configure or reconfigure its systems or decide not to support (or cease supporting) the changed network entirely, provided, however, that you will have an opportunity to withdraw Tokens on at least one of still existent underlying networks.
27. You acknowledge and agree that International Payment Service Provider LLC is not responsible assumes absolutely no responsibility whatsoever in respect of any underlying software protocols.
28. International Payment Service Provider LLC makes no representation or warrant that any transaction will be executed properly. International Payment Service Provider LLC is not responsible and under no circumstances liable for any loss or injury suffered by a failure of a transaction to complete properly or in a timely manner.
29. International Payment Service Provider LLC is not responsible is in no way responsible for notifying you of a transaction failure. The user has full responsibility to determine and inquire into the failure of any transaction the user initiates.
30. International Payment Service Provider LLC may correct, reverse, or cancel any trade impacted by an error in processing your purchase or otherwise. Your remedy in the event of an error will be limited. You may seek to cancel your order or obtain a refund of any amounts charged to you, although we cannot guarantee such cancellations or refunds will always be possible.
31. The actual market rate at the time of your trade may be different from theindicated prevailing rate depending on the velocity of trading in the Tokens involved in your trade. You agree that International Payment Service Provider LLC is not responsible is not liable for price fluctuations or differences in actual versus indicated rates.
32. Fee could be different for some services. You agree with fee at the moment when making a transaction.
X. TOKEN OWNERSHIP
33. You hereby certify to us that any Tokens used by you in connection with the Site are either owned by you or that you are validly authorized to carry out transactions using such Tokens, and that all transactions initiated with your Account are for your own Account and not on behalf of any other person or entity.
XI. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
34. Other than specifically set forth herein, the web services, site, data, and third party data are delivered to customer on an “as is” basis, without any warranties or representations, express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, accuracy of information provided, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose, quality, or performance,
35. International Payment Service Provider LLC makes no warranty that the site, data, or third party data will meet customer's specific objectives or needs;
36. International Payment Service Provider LLC makes no warranty that the web services, site, data, or third party data will be free from errors or bugs; and
37. International Payment Service Provider LLC makes no warranty that there will be uninterrupted operation of the web services, site, data, and third party data.
38. User acknowledges that any data downloaded through the use of the web services and site is done at its own discretion and risk, and that customer will be solely responsible for any damage to its computer system or loss of applicationsor data that results from the download of such data and the foregoing exclusions and disclaimers of warranties are an essential part of this agreement and formed the basis for determining the price charged for the products. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from provider or elsewhere shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this agreement.
39. To the maximum extent permitted by law, International Payment Service Provider LLC shall have no liability for any damages of any kind (including without limitation indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or tort damages, or lost profits) in connection with your use of the services, even if International Payment Service Provider LLC has been advised or is aware of the possibility of such damages.
40. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties in certain circumstances, accordingly, some of the limitations set forth above may not apply.
XII. FORCE MAJEURE
41. In addition to applicable disclaimers stated above, International Payment Service Provider LLC’s performance under these General Terms shall be excused in the event of interruption and/or delay due to, or resulting from, causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of any government, war or other hostility, civil disorder, the elements, fire, flood, snow storm, earthquake, explosion, embargo, acts of terrorism, power failure, equipment failure, industrial or labor disputes or controversies, acts of any third party data provider(s) or other third party information provider(s), third party software, or communication method interruptions.
42. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this agreement will terminate by notice from International Payment Service Provider LLC if you fail to comply with any of its provisions.
43. You may terminate this agreement with International Payment Service Provider LLC, and close your Account at any time, following settlement of any pending transactions.
44. You also agree that International Payment Service Provider LLC may, by giving notice, in its sole discretionterminate Your access to the service and to your Account, including without limitation, our right to: limit, suspend or terminate the service the account, prohibit access to the Site and its content, services and tools, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the Site if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting against these General Terms.
45. The suspension of an Account shall not affect the payment of commissions due for past transactions.
XIV. APPLICABLE LAW AND VENUE
46. The interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of the General Terms shall be governed by the Laws of the Saint Vincent and Grenadines, and you and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Saint Vincent and Grenadines for the determination of disputes. You agree all transactions carried out on the Site are governed by the Laws of the Saint Vincent and Grenadines regardless of the user.
47. If any provision of these General Terms is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these General Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any delay or failure by International Payment Service Provider LLC to enforce any of its rights shall not constitute a continuing waiver of such rights.
XVI. UNCLAIMED PROPERTY
48. If International Payment Service Provider LLC is unable to return your Tokens to a third party account for you after a period of inactivity, International Payment Service Provider LLC may report and remit the Tokens to an applicable government agency pursuant to applicable escheatment or unclaimed property laws.