Roles: Blog author
Interests: Blockchain, Cryptography, Software development
Information about yourself
Developer with 12 years of experience in various projects, including launching my own startups with investments. I realized in time that decentralization is the future, and for the last 5 years I have been developing blockchain software. I will share everything I know about the technology and its implementation in the cryptoworld in simple terms.
I am an adherent of anonymity in the Internet and I am worried about the safety of users, so I will try to teach you how to keep yourself as secure as possible online.
- DAI is a stablecoin without collateral, how is this possible
- Article about Bitcoin Gold (BTG)
- Bitcoin Cash — history and reasons for its appearance, prospects
- Ring signatures in Monero
- About the Bitcoin cryptocurrency
- Alternative consensus methods in the blockchain industry
- Cryptocurrency consensus algorithms
- NFT - non-interchangeable token
- Cryptocurrency tokens for fans of sports teams
- Blockchain - the security of modern solutions
- Blockchain - implementation in bitcoin and ethereum